"tabie" is a service where one of our staff ('supporter') wiII join you on your tabi (tabi=tour) in Japan and provide heIp when you need it. They wiII heIp you with things Iike buying train tickets, or ordering at restaurants so you can reIax and enjoy your trip.
- If the actual details (number of people, age, gender etc.) differ from your reservation, we may cancel the services even if it was not intended or a mistake.
- Payment is made in advance by credit card, in cash or by Alipay when you meet up with your supporter before the tour starts.
- When public transportation is used, you will be required to purchase the Tokyo Free Pass (adults ¥1,590/Children ¥800). However, if you travel outside the area covered by the pass you will have to buy a separate ticket. Tickets for your supporter will be paid for by the customer.
- If you go to a restaurant or other establishment with your supporter, you will be responsible for any costs including entry fees etc. that may be incurred.
- You can extend for a maximum of 2 hours.
- We will not be responsible if the customers phone, camera etc. is broken or damaged in any way when taking photos.
- The hourly rate starts at the scheduled time, no matter what time you meet up with your supporter, so please try not to be late.
- Our company is not responsible for any injury, accidents, damage to personal belongings, or any violence that may occur during your tour.
- Customers may not exchange personal contact information with their supporters.
- Supporters cannot accept any tips.
- Reservations accepted until 2 days before.
Please see our website for further details of our contract.